As a skilled martial artist, I have found that fighting is an art form. It’s not just about going on the offensive and striking your opponent before he or she can hit you. It takes strategy, control, and balance to win a fight.
In order to take down an opponent in the ring, one must first be able to protect themselves from strikes. You don’t want to be the next victim of Muhammad Ali’s knockout punch!
The best defense is a good offense- this means throwing punches and kicks at your attacker until they’re too intimidated or too beaten up to continue their assault on you.
How to fight?
- The best defense is a good offense
- Let your opponent get into striking range, then counter with a punch or kick
- When your opponent starts to come back with a kick, dodge straight to the side
- Follow up with a left hook to the body
- Take your opponent’s legs out from under them with a low hook kick
- When your opponent is hanging from the ropes, do a basic leg sweep and run around them to the back of their head. These are called “tiger suplexes” and are taught in many schools of karate, judo and jiu-jitsu
- When they start to make their comeback, counter with some punches or kicks of your own
What is write for us?
Write for us is a writing platform for writers and readers. It’s an online community for bloggers. Blogging is free and easy. You can blog about your life, poetry, sports, fiction or any other topics you are passionate about! The articles must be related to how to fight.
What are the requirements for submissions?
- Word limit: 500-1500 words
- Submitted articles must be original
- All articles must be written in English.
- Relevant related keywords: How To Fight, How To Win, Boxing Techniques, Jiu Jitsu Techniques, Judo Techniques, Wrestling Techniques
- Plagiarism is not allowed.
Categories The Articles Are Not Accepted In
Please do not submit articles for the following categories since we do not accept them:
- Either social justice or politics (discrimination, androcentrism)
- Illegal activity (piracy, copyright violation)
- Anything vile (racism, sexism, etc.)
- Any information that promotes unlawful or violent conduct
- Nudity or pornography
Who Are We Publishing For?
The readers : We want to reach as many readers as possible. We are trying to gain a substantial audience and with your help, we can grow very quickly for this.
The writers: We are looking for quality content so that our readers will be interested in reading.
Contact Us On : [email protected]